Collection of Personal Information
Information to provide to us: We collect and store Personal Information you submit when using the Website or provide to us in some other manner. This may include information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number when you submit any application for assistance to the Ladybug Foundation.
Where you wish to submit any application for assistance to the Ladybug Foundation we may also require some medical information to accompany and support your application. The information we request may include a letter from your child’s GP or consultant and other information regarding your child’s medical history as reason-ably necessary to authenticate any application. We appreciate this information is extremely sensitive. We are committed to protecting the privacy of you and your family however this information may be required to en-sure that we are providing our assistance to the right people.
Information collected automatically: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to pro-vide information to the owners of the site.
Most internet browsers give you the option to reject all cookies, accept all cookies, erase cookies stored on your computer or be notified before a cookie is stored on your computer. However, if you reject or erase the cookies referred to above some our Website features or services will not function properly or may not be fully available. Please refer to your internet browser instructions if you want to find out more about rejecting or erasing cookies.
Use of Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with Personal Information via this Website or otherwise, this information will only be used or disclosed for certain purposes which include the following:
1. to manage and process any application for Ladybug Foundation grant or benefit (if you have submitted an application for assistance to the Ladybug Foundation);
2. to analyse the use of the Website to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effec-tive manner for you and for your computer;
3. to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail communications and other correspondence with you. If you send us correspondence that contains Personal Information, we may use that Personal Information to address the nature and purposes of the correspondence;
4. to provide you with customer service, and to address any complaints you may have;
5. if you opt-in to receive information and/or newsletters from us, we may use such Personal Information to contact you by email and post with the information you have opted-in to receive;
6. in order to prevent illegal activity that threatens our computer systems or networks; and
in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with certain service providers who provide services for us or perform administrative or marketing activities on our behalf, or who develop, host or maintain the Website. These ser-vice providers may be granted access to some or all of the Personal Information you provide or we collect, but shall be restricted from using the Personal Information you provide other than as is reasonably necessary to perform their services for us.
Link to other websites
Access and update of Personal Information
You can ask to access and review the Personal Information we hold about you or our third party service provid-ers hold on our behalf. You can also request us to update or correct any Personal Information we hold about you or our third party service providers hold on our behalf.
The Ladybug Foundation
The Ladybug Foundation is a charity registered in New Zealand with our postal address being at 16 McCutchan Road RD3 Whakatane 3193.